William Johnston & Company Limited supply WRAS Approved gaskets with stainless steel inserts for water pipe applications in the UK. These robust, reinforced gaskets are ideal when sealing PE Stubs to Steel Flanges.
• Increased blow out resistance.
• -20°C to 100°C.
• Gasket geometry suited for plastic to steel connections.
• Reduced sealing area compensates for mismatched flanges.
WRAS Approved Product.
Pressure rating up to 40 Bar.
3-4 day lead time on all sizes and pressure classes.
All supplied as Ring (or IBC) style gaskets for
BS EN 1514-1:1997
PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25 & PN40 applications.
As a manufacturer we technically support all the products that we offer which: -
• Saves time.
• Saves long term expense.
• Reduces leakage.
• Increases flange integrity.
• Decreases health & safety risk.
Whenever there is a sealing issue or technical question regarding one of our products then please get in touch on 0141 620 1666, Email us or simply fill out our online enquiry form below.