The key area in which William Johnston & Company Limited has established its reputation is as the main suppliers of rubber gaskets and fasteners to the water and gas utilities and the pipeline industry in the UK.
Always at the forefront of supplying innovative solutions to the industries we serve, Link-Seal, as a product which combines rubber and fasteners falls perfectly into our established product range and customer base.
Up to 6M
Up to 3M
|All plastic or steel
Various skid heights
Huge range of
Ideal against vibration
|Rubber steel off set gasket||Unrivalled range of Casing end seals||3 Bar
William Johnston & Company Limited is committed to reducing leakage and actively promotes the Link-Seal system approach.
Invite us along to show how we can reduce installation & overall project costs whist increasing integrity within your application.
1_linkseal WJ21 >
1A_Link-Seal Pocket Sizing Guide WJ21 >
2_linkseal instal WJ21 >
3_Compakt-Seals WJ21 >
4_Compakt Seals Special WJ21 >
4A_COMPAKT SEALS CABLE 2014 WJ21 >
5_Fixed Loose Flange WJ21 >
6_Stopaq2100 WJ21 >
7_WPSeal VDW_GB WJ21 >
8_Sealing Plugs_GB_WJ21 >
9_Wallcollars_GB WJ21 >
10_Wall Sleeves_GB WJ21 >
11_ rubber steel flange gaskets WRAS WJ21 >
12_RS Seals adjustable_GB WJ21 >
17_Corrosion Tapes_GB WJ21 >
18_Fibertec_GB WJ21 >
19_pipe_Insulators_skids_GB WJ21 >
20_Pipe Bundling_GB WJ21 >
21_Steel Roller Rings_GB WJ21 >
22_Casing End Seals_GB WJ21 >
23_Signcap_GB WJ21 >
24_Pigs_GB WJ21 >
25_cell_cast_disks WJ21 >
26_cc_install discs WJ21 >
27_sleeves_century_line WJ21 >
27A_cl_install sleeves WJ21 >
28_link-seal system overview_sizing WJ21 >
• How can I reduce installation time and reduce project cost?
• How do I centralise a pipe?
• Can I nest several pipes?
• What about non-standard applications?
The Cam-stopper pipe-seal allows remote mechanical activation and de-activation -ideal for those difficult to access pipes.
• Easy installation
• Overlapping large-diameter flange for better adjustment
• Double seal-tightening compresses both elastomers at once
• Achievement of sealing on building's in and outside
• Absolutely gas and water pressure tight
• Stainless Steel pressure plates (S304 or S316)
• Pressure tight up to 5 bar
• EPDM (standard) and NBR (on request) rubber available
• Customisations available on request